Reinvention Summit 2012 starts a week from today!
One thing I haven’t touched on in all my promotions of the event is all the amazing, enduring stuff you get to enhance your professional and personal development:
- Twenty 60-minute sessions with leading storytelling experts – including live, interactive calls, plus Q&A time. Live sessions are Mon-Fri, 12-2pm ET (NYC time) and 4-6pm ET (NYC time).
- Unlimited access to recordings of all sessions (listen online or download the mp3 file to your iPod or audio player)
- Action worksheets with exercises designed to reinforce lessons from each session
- Access to private online community to connect and engage with other participants
- Exclusive Bonus Session with Michael Margolis, Dean of Story University
- Lifelong storytelling practices that will transform your message and grow your business
- Opportunity to become connected to a global storytelling tribe
- PDF transcripts for each of the 20 sessions
…Everything will be available (audio, slides, and PDFs) to you online and as a download right on your computer, and you can make your own copies of anything you need!
Trust me, this is great content that you will get use out of for a long time to come.
Time’s growing short. I really hope to see you there!