The Forté Foundation is a consortium of major corporations and top business schools that has become a powerful change agent in educating and directing talented women toward leadership roles in business. Forte’s mission is to substantially increase the number of women business leaders by increasing the flow of women into key educational gateways and business networks. One way Forte does that is through “Real Women, Real Stories” on its Web site.
Story categories include:
- experiences, goals, and advice from female MBA candidates who have demonstrated significant leadership potential and won Forte Foundation Scholarships.
- women discussing the choices they made and how business knowledge enhanced their academic background while positioning them for success in a variety of industries.
- leading businesswomen sharing their experience and insights on how women are changing the face of business, for the better.
- inspiring stories about women who followed their ambition and found personal and professional success.
- stories of high-ranking women at the companies that comprise Forté’s corporate sponsors.
- stories of today’s most influential women as voted by Forté Foundation and PINK Magazine.