Today’s rollout of finds that will eventually end up on an inside page is in the category of Links to Organizational Storytelling Resources. These links mostly represent organizational-storytelling practitioners and sites/blogs about organizational storytelling.
- History Factory: Heritage management firm that helps today’s leading global corporations, organizations and institutions discover, preserve and leverage their unique history to meet business challenges.
- Leadership Story Lab: Esther Choy’s consultancy that teaches storytelling to institutional and individual clients who are searching for ways to more meaningful ways to connect with their audiences.
- Only Human Communication: Uses creative approaches to help organisations and groups improve how they are seen, understood and valued: both inside and out.
- Roger Edward Jones: Consultancy that helps leaders “harness the hidden ROI of Storytelling.
- Seth Kahan: Seth works with leaders of world-class organizations to drive change.
- Seven Story Learning: The consultancy of Andrew Nemiccolo, who helps professionals communicate more effectively through stories.
- SOAR: Significant Orientations, Amazing Results: Consultancy of Mary-Alice, New Zealand’s leading narrative practitioner. At the heart of her work is the practice of recognising, working with and transforming the personal and group stories, conversations and inquiries that impact on success.
- The Story Doctor: Consultancy of Moya Sayer-Jones: “Making stories better.”
Storytelling Bean Counter: All about narrating the financial story behind the numbers for small business.
- The Storytelling Studio for Business: The business branch of Doug Stevenson’s Story Theater International, a speaking, training and consulting company.
- Strategic Narrative: Dr. Amy Zalman’s consultancy to advance the practice of narrative to solve complex problems among people, cultures and organizations.